- Date and time
- Tuesday, December 12, 2023, 9:00am - 2:00pm (MST / UTC-7)
- Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 9:00am - 2:00pm (MST / UTC-7)
- Thursday, December 14, 2023, 9:00am - 2:00pm (MST / UTC-7)
- Attendance on all three days is required.
- Location: Online
Price: 650 USD (EARLYBIRD-4 coupon code until November 14, 2023)
780 USD (after November 14, 2023)
- Operating system: Windows
- Software products: PIX4Dmatic and PIX4Dsurvey
- Produce accurate 2D and 3D georeferenced representations of reality, including orthomosaics and 3D models
- Extract vectorized information from results
- Export results
- Introduction to photogrammetry
- Introduction to capturing RGB images for photogrammetry
- Introduction to flight planning for photogrammetry
- Introduction to ground control points and checkpoints
- Assess a quality report with PIX4Dmatic
- Practical exercises
- Download and install PIX4Dmatic and PIX4Dsurvey
- Launch and activate PIX4Dmatic
- Import data with PIX4Dmatic
- Calibrate a camera with PIX4Dmatic
- Georeference with PIX4Dmatic
- Generate a dense point cloud with PIX4Dmatic
- Edit a dense point cloud with PIX4Dmatic
- Generate a mesh with PIX4Dmatic
- Generate a digital surface model with PIX4Dmatic
- Generate an orthomosaic with PIX4Dmatic
- Generate a depth and dense fusion point cloud with PIX4Dmatic
- Launch and activate PIX4Dsurvey
- Import data with PIX4Dsurvey
- Eliminate points with the distance outlier filter with PIX4Dsurvey
- Classify points with the terrain filter with PIX4Dsurvey
- Edit a point cloud with PIX4Dsurvey
- Vectorize with PIX4Dsurvey
- Detect road objects with automated feature extraction in PIX4Dsurvey
- Generate a grid of points with PIX4Dsurvey
- Generate a TIN with PIX4Dsurvey
- Generate contour lines with PIX4Dsurvey
- Measure a volume with PIX4Dsurvey
- Export data with PIX4Dsurvey
- Share to PIX4Dcloud from PIX4Dmatic and PIX4Dsurvey
How can I contact the workshop organizer if I have other questions?
Please contact us at pix4d.com/contact-training-topics/ and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- How can I ensure that my system is compatible with the software and training platform?
Do I need a PIX4Dmatic and a PIX4Dsurvey license to attend the workshop?
It is not necessary that you own a license to attend the workshop. If you do not own a license, you will be provided with a temporary one for the duration of the workshop.
Are there any discounts available?
Discounts are available for educational institutions. Early bird pricing is available until one month before select workshops. Please contact the Pix4D training team to request a coupon code.
Orders may not be changed, modified, converted, or refunded once an order has been confirmed.