- Date and time
- Tuesday, November 1, 2022, 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Wednesday, November 2, 2022, 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Attendance on all two days is required.
- Location: Auckland (address to be confirmed)
- Price: 1200 NZD (+ taxes)
- Operating system: Windows
- Produce accurate 2D and 3D georeferenced representations of reality, including orthomosaics and 3D models
- Extract vectorized information from results
- Export results
- Introduction to photogrammetry
- Introduction to capturing RGB images with an aerial platform
- Introduction to collecting ground control points
- Introduction to checkpoints
- Assess a quality report with PIX4Dmatic
- Practical exercises
- Download and install PIX4Dmatic and PIX4Dsurvey
- Launch and activate PIX4Dmatic
- Import data with PIX4Dmatic
- Calibrate a camera with PIX4Dmatic
- Georeference with PIX4Dmatic
- Generate a dense point cloud with PIX4Dmatic
- Generate a digital surface model with PIX4Dmatic
- Generate an orthomosaic with PIX4Dmatic
- Launch and activate PIX4Dsurvey
- Import data with PIX4Dsurvey
- Eliminate points with the distance outlier filter with PIX4Dsurvey
- Classify points with the terrain filter with PIX4Dsurvey
- Edit a point cloud with PIX4Dsurvey
- Vectorize with PIX4Dsurvey
- Generate a grid of points with PIX4Dsurvey
- Generate a TIN with PIX4Dsurvey
- Export data with PIX4Dsurvey
How can I contact the workshop organizer if I have other questions?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- How can I ensure that my system is compatible with the software and training platform?
Do I need a PIX4Dmatic and a PIX4Dsurvey license to attend the workshop?
It is not necessary that you own a license to attend the workshop. If you do not own a license, you will be provided with a temporary one for the duration of the workshop.
Orders may not be changed, modified, converted, or refunded once an order has been confirmed.