- Date and time
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020, 9:00am - 2:00pm (MDT / UTC-7)
- Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 9:00am - 2:00pm (MDT / UTC-7)
- Thursday, September 3, 2020, 9:00am - 2:00pm (MDT / UTC-7)
- Location: Online
Price: 545$ (early bird until August 3)
675$ (after August 3)
- What characteristics define a large Pix4Dmapper project and recommended best practices for capturing images.
- How to manage your project data when you are pushing the limits of multi-ray photogrammetry.
- Recommended best practices for capturing images to create more comprehensive representations of reality.
- How to prevent and address problems in your Pix4Dmapper project with tools in Pix4Dmapper Desktop.
- Introduction to Pix4Dmapper In-depth
- What is a large dataset
- Best practices for collecting large datasets
- Data management and organization
- Introduction to capturing RGB images by hand
- Introduction to processing options in Pix4Dmapper
- Introduction to processing options in Pix4Dmapper: 1. Initial processing, General tab
- Introduction to processing options in Pix4Dmapper: 1. Initial processing, Matching tab
- Introduction to processing options in Pix4Dmapper: 2. Point Cloud and Mesh, Point Cloud tab
- Introduction to processing options in Pix4Dmapper: 2. Point Cloud and Mesh, 3D Textured Mesh tab
- Introduction to processing options in Pix4Dmapper: 3. DSM, Orthomosaic and Index, DSM and Orthomosaic tab
- Launch and activate Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Open a Pix4Dmapper Desktop project
- Split a Pix4Dmapper Desktop project into subprojects
- Merge two grid flights with GCPs
- Merge aerial and terrestrial images with MTPs
- Navigate in the rayCloud
- Add a processing area in the rayCloud
- Use the clipping box in Pix4Dmapper Desktop to make point cloud editing easier
- Remove noise in the dense point cloud with the point cloud editing tool in Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Classify the dense point cloud with the point cloud editing tool in Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Carve images to remove noise in the dense point cloud in Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Add a surface to improve the 3D textured mesh in Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Add a surface to improve the digital surface model in Pix4Dmapper Desktop
How can I contact the workshop organizer if I have other questions?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How can I ensure that my system is compatible with the training platform?
Please ensure that you join a system testing session before the class starts.
Do I need a Pix4Dmapper license to attend the workshop?
It is not necessary that you own a Pix4Dmapper license to attend the workshop. If you do not own a license, you will be provided with a temporary one for the duration of the workshop.
Are there any discounts available?
Discounts are available for educational institutions. Early bird pricing is available until one month before select workshops. Please contact the Pix4D training team to request a coupon code.
Orders may not be changed, modified, converted, or refunded once an order has been confirmed.