- Date and time
- Wed, May 27, 2020, 9:00am - 5:00pm (EDT / UTC-4)
- Thu, May 28, 2020, 9:00am - 5:00pm (EDT / UTC-4)
- Location: Online
Price: 545$ (early bird until Mar 30)
675$ (after Mar 30)
Public: experienced users with Pix4Dmapper.
- Conducting multiple battery swaps with one drone
- Flying multiple drones over one area of interest
- Processing a large dataset as one project
- Merging multiple sub-projects with manual tie-points
- The importance of data organization
- Data capture suggestions
- Processing options review
How can I contact the workshop organizer if I have other questions?
Send us an email to email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How can I ensure that my system is compatible with the training platform?
Please ensure that you join a system testing session before the class starts.
Do I need a Pix4Dmapper license to attend the workshop?
It is not necessary that you own a Pix4Dmapper license to attend the workshop. If you do not own a license, you will be provided with a temporary one for the duration of the workshop.
Are discounts available for educational institutions or non-profit organizations?
Educational discounts are available; please contact the Pix4D training team for more information.
Orders may not be changed, modified, converted, or refunded once an order has been confirmed.