- Date and time
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 9:00am - 2:00pm (MDT / UTC-6)
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020, 9:00am - 2:00pm (MDT / UTC-6)
- Thursday, June 18, 2020, 9:00am - 2:00pm (MDT / UTC-6)
- Location: Online
Price: 545$ (early bird until May 16)
675$ (after May 16)
- Produce accurate 2D and 3D georeferenced representations of reality, including orthomosaics and 3D models.
- Acquire accurate measurements
- Share your deliverables with stakeholders.
- Introduction to photogrammetry
- Collecting ground control points
- Planning a drone flight with ix4Dcapture
- Introduction to checkpoints
- Analyze Pix4Dmapper’s Quality Check Table
- Launch Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Open a Pix4Dmapper Desktop project
- Create a Pix4Dmapper Desktop project
- Georeference with the Basic GCP/MTP Editor
- Calibrate the camera
- Georeference with the rayCloud
- Generate the dense point cloud
- Edit the dense point cloud
- Generate the orthomosaic
- Edit the orthomosaic
- Measure in Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Create a Pix4Dmapper Cloud project
- Measure in Pix4Dmapper Cloud
- Create a custom Pix4Dmapper Cloud project
- Share Pix4Dmapper Desktop deliverables
- Share Pix4Dmapper Cloud deliverables
How can I contact the workshop organizer if I have other questions?
Send us an email to email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How can I ensure that my system is compatible with the training platform?
Please ensure that you join a system testing session before the class starts.
Do I need a Pix4Dmapper license to attend the workshop?
It is not necessary that you own a Pix4Dmapper license to attend the workshop. If you do not own a license, you will be provided with a temporary one for the duration of the workshop.
Are there any discounts available?
Discounts are available for educational institutions. Early bird pricing is available until one month before select workshops. Please contact the Pix4D training team to request a coupon code.
Orders may not be changed, modified, converted, or refunded once an order has been confirmed.