- Date and time
- Monday, June 15, 2020, 2:30pm - 6:30pm (AEST / UTC+10)
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020, 2:30pm - 6:30pm (AEST / UTC+10)
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020, 2:30pm - 6:30pm (AEST / UTC+10)
- Thursday, June 18, 2020, 2:30pm - 6:30pm (AEST / UTC+10)
- Location: Online
Price: 495 USD
- Produce accurate 2D and 3D georeferenced representations of reality, including orthomosaics and 3D models.
- Acquire accurate measurements
- Share your deliverables with stakeholders.
- Introduction to photogrammetry
- Collecting ground control points
- Planning a drone flight with ix4Dcapture
- Introduction to checkpoints
- Analyze Pix4Dmapper’s Quality Check Table
- Launch Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Open a Pix4Dmapper Desktop project
- Create a Pix4Dmapper Desktop project
- Georeference with the Basic GCP/MTP Editor
- Calibrate the camera
- Georeference with the rayCloud
- Generate the dense point cloud
- Edit the dense point cloud
- Generate the orthomosaic
- Edit the orthomosaic
- Measure in Pix4Dmapper Desktop
- Create a Pix4Dmapper Cloud project
- Measure in Pix4Dmapper Cloud
- Create a custom Pix4Dmapper Cloud project
- Share Pix4Dmapper Desktop deliverables
- Share Pix4Dmapper Cloud deliverables
How can I contact the workshop organizer if I have other questions?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How can I ensure that my system is compatible with the training platform?
Please ensure that you join a system testing session before the class starts.
Do I need a Pix4Dmapper license to attend the workshop?
It is not necessary that you own a Pix4Dmapper license to attend the workshop. If you do not own a license, you will be provided with a temporary one for the duration of the workshop.
Are discounts available for educational institutions or non-profit organizations?
Educational discounts are available; please contact the Pix4D training team for more information.
Orders may not be changed, modified, converted, or refunded once an order has been confirmed.