- Date and time
- Tuesday, August 30, 2022, 9:00am - 2:00pm (MDT / UTC-6)
- Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 9:00am - 2:00pm (MDT / UTC-6)
- Thursday, September 1, 2022, 9:00am - 2:00pm (MDT / UTC-6)
- Attendance on all three days is required.
- Location: Online
Price: 545 USD (EARLYBIRD coupon code until August 2, 2022)
675 USD (after August 2, 2022)
- Operating system: Windows
- Software products: PIX4Dmapper and PIX4Dcloud
- Produce accurate 2D and 3D georeferenced representations of reality, including orthomosaics and 3D models.
- Acquire accurate measurements
- Share your deliverables with stakeholders.
- Introduction to photogrammetry
- Introduction to capturing RGB images with an aerial platform
- Introduction to collecting ground control points
- Introduction to an essential PIX4Dmapper image processing workflow
- Introduction to checkpoints
- Introduction to PIX4Dmapper’s Quality Check table
- Practical exercises
- Download and install PIX4Dmapper
- Launch and activate PIX4Dmapper
- Open a project with PIX4Dmapper
- Create a project with PIX4Dmapper
- Georeference with the Basic GCP/MTP Editor
- Calibrate a camera
- Georeference with the rayCloud
- Generate a dense point cloud
- Remove noise in a dense point cloud with the point cloud editing tool
- Generate an orthomosaic
- Edit an orthomosaic
- Measure with PIX4Dmapper
- Create a project with PIX4Dcloud Advanced for processing online
- Measure with PIX4Dcloud Advanced
- Upload a custom project to PIX4Dcloud Advanced
- Share results with PIX4Dmapper
- Share results with PIX4Dcloud Advanced
How can I contact the workshop organizer if I have other questions?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- How can I ensure that my system is compatible with the software and training platform?
Do I need a PIX4Dmapper license to attend the workshop?
It is not necessary that you own a PIX4Dmapper license to attend the workshop. If you do not own a license, you will be provided with a temporary one for the duration of the workshop.
Are there any discounts available?
Discounts are available for educational institutions. Early bird pricing is available until one month before select workshops. Please contact the Pix4D training team to request a coupon code.
Orders may not be changed, modified, converted, or refunded once an order has been confirmed.