- Date and time
- Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 9:00am - 5:00pm (MST / UTC-7)
- Location: Online
Price: 145$ (early bird until July 5)
195$ (after July 5)
- How to capture RGB and multispectral images for commercial agricultural operations.
- How to generate geometrically and radiometrically accurate representations of crops.
- How to share your representations with third-party software and stakeholders.
- Introduction to Pix4Dfields Essentials
- Introduction to seeing the unseen
- Introduction to ground sampling distance
- Introduction to configuring a traditional RGB camera
- Introduction to capturing RGB images with an aerial platform for agricultural applications
- Introduction to capturing multispectral images with an aerial platform
- Introduction to environmental considerations when capturing images for agricultural applications
- Introduction to hardware requirements for Pix4Dfields
- Download and install Pix4Dfields
- Launch and activate Pix4Dfields
- Open a Pix4Dfields project
- Generate an orthomosaic in Pix4Dfields
- Introduction to processing options in Pix4Dfields
- Link internal camera model parameters in Pix4Dfields
- Import an orthomosaic into Pix4Dfields
- Add a field boundary in Pix4Dfields
- Generate an index in Pix4Dfields
- Annotate in Pix4Dfields
- Compare layers in Pix4Dfields
- Generate a zonation and prescription in Pix4Dfields
- Export data in Pix4Dfields
How can I contact the workshop organizer if I have other questions?
Send us an email to email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How can I ensure that my system is compatible with the training platform?
Please ensure that you join a system testing session before the class starts.
Do I need a Pix4Dfields license to attend the workshop?
It is not necessary that you own a Pix4Dfields license to attend the workshop. If you do not own a license, you will be provided with a temporary one for the duration of the workshop.
Are discounts available for educational institutions or non-profit organizations?
Educational discounts are available; please contact the Pix4D training team for more information.
Orders may not be changed, modified, converted, or refunded once an order has been confirmed.